To Foreign Students Considering Studying in Nihon University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT is a website jointly operated by The Asian Students Cultural Association and Benesse Corporation. It provides information about studying in Japan.
The website also provides detailed information about Nihon University and its faculties of Humanities and Sciences, Law, Economics, Commerce, Art, International Relations, Science and Technology, Industrial Technology, Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Dentistry at Matsudo, Bioresource Sciences, Pharmacy, Sports Sciences, and Risk Management. Take full advantage of the site to learn everything you would like to know about Nihon University.
In addition, information for about 1,300 universities, graduate schools, two-year colleges, and vocational schools that accept foreign students is also posted.
Tokyo / Private
|Address||4-8-24 Kudan-Minami, Chiyoda-ku,Tokyo|
|Department to contact||Admissions Office, Educational Affairs Section|
|International Students Examination||There is special selection.|
|Admission capacity||a few (for the 2021 school year)|
|Applicants||19 (for the 2020 school year)|
|Successful candidates||11 (for the 2020 school year)|
|Number of international students||64 (for the 2020 school year)|
|Number of privately financed international students||64 (for the 2020 school year)|
|Application fee||35,000 yen (for the 2021 school year)|
|Admission fee||260,000 yen (for the 2021 school year)|
|Tuition per year||890,000 yen (for the 2021 school year)|
|Other expenses||200,000 yen (for the 2021 school year)|
|Application to delay payment or receive a refund||Available.|
|Remarks||1. As Nihon University Alumni Association Fee (as Associate Member), you are required to pay 10,000 yen per year. Also, you're required to pay 10,000 yen for the first year which is in the year of graduation, as Regular Member Fees.
2. Depending on which faculty you are in, you're required to pay 10,000 yen to 40,000 yen per year as sponsorship fee or maintenance fee. For details, please refer to the guidance page on the website for application.
3. The university plans to ask for fund-raising activities after admission, though this is an optional activity at your will to improve the foundation of educational, research, and medical activities.
4. Depending on the content of the course, a separate course fee or practical training fee will be required (for details, please contact each faculty).
*Information of 1 to 3 are subject to change.
|Department(s)||International Studies, International Liberal Arts|
|Distribution of application forms||Middle of June|
|Availability of previous exams||Please inquire.|
|Entry (Spring)||April, 2021 entry|
|Application category||Examination at the university|
|Starting date for application submission||August 1, 2020|
|Deadline of application||January 15, 2021 (must arrive by this date)|
|Date of examination||February 12, 2021|
|Notification of examination result||February 27, 2021|
|Deadline of enrollment procedures||March 18, 2021|
|Admission procedures - Application from outside Japan||Available.|
|Admission procedures - Visiting Japan for entrance exam||Necessary.|
|Sections of exam prepared by the college or university||Essay, Interview, Written examination (Japanese language)|
|English examination||Not necessary.|
|Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)||Not necessary.|
|Remarks||You must meet the following conditions.
1. You must have a resident status other than "Temporary visitor".
2. The expiration date of your visa must be March 19th, 2021 (the next day of deadline for application procedure of the 2nd intake examination) or after.
Above information is subject to change by COVID-19. For latest information, please refer to the following official website of the university.
Last update: Jul. 02, 2020