正在考虑去国際大学留学的各位：JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT 是财团法人亚洲学生文化协会和倍楽生（倍乐生）股份有限公司共同主办的面向外国留学生的日本留学信息网。 国際大学的国際関係学研究科、Graduate School of International Management等，不研究科的详细信息都分别登载在此信息网上。正在寻找国際大学的留学信息的各位同学，请利用此网查询。另外，在此网上登载着约1300条大学、大学院、短大、专门学校正在招收留学生的信息。
新泻县 / 私立
IUJ is participating in the study in Japan fair in Bangkok, Thailand on August 26.
if you live in and around Bangkok and you’ve been considering graduate studies in Japan, we’d love to see you!
For more info about the event, head on over to our website at
IUJ was established in 1982 as the first English-language graduate school in Japan. Currently, 360 students from 60 countries undertake studies at the university, with over 4,360 additional alumni hailing from a total of 129 countries. It truly lives up to being the university Where the World Gathers.
IUJ is a school that is continually growing – not just by the number of countries that students hail from, but in its international standing. The Graduate School of International Management proudly obtained accreditation from AACSB International in February this year, and the University’s PhD program was inaugurated in 2015 with the number of doctoral candidates increasing annually.
Office of Admissions and Career Support
International University of Japan
The Research Institute is involved with an array of activities aimed at supporting and stimulating academic and research related activities at the International University of Japan. The function of the Research Institute, which has really only just begun to strengthen research activities inline with the mission of IUJ and the Institute, is focusing primarily on policy-orientated research projects aimed at finding resolutions to global issues faced by Japan and the rest of the world. For this reason, the Research Institute also provides assistance and support for joint research, including exchange and collaboration with overseas universities and research institutes.
The MLIC houses a collection of approximately 100,000 volumes, 80% of which are western publications. During term time the library is open until midnight. A meta-search engine allows online users access to a vast array of academic periodicals and journals. Users can also use their university network ID to access complete texts of 30,000 e-journal titles, both on and off the campus.
IUJ provides students the following computer network environments.
1. There are a total of 110 computers in the two PC rooms located in the library and and computer lounges in the student dormitories (SD2/SD3). Students have 24-hour free access to the internet and campus network service. There is also a separate PC room for students in the E-Business Management Program.
2. A Gigabit backbone network provides a high-speed network for users on campus.
3. Access to approximately 30 online databases.
4. Permanent internet access in each of the dorm rooms (cable LAN / wireless LAN)
5. Access to campus-shared folders and online databases from off campus.
6. Numerous LAN cable ports in the library and PC room, as well as the most up-to-date high-speed wireless LAN connection available in the library, PC rooms, study halls, student dormitory lounge, gymnasium and snack lounge.
7. All students are provided with their own network ID, e-mail address and personal folder on Google Drive.
8. The PCs in the computer rooms are all installed with the English version of Windows7 (can also input in Japanese)
9. Software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Symantec antivirus software is provided free of charge.
The student dormitory is a place where students deepen their experiences as global citizens, a place where male and female students of all nationalities live together freely, interacting with other students from both within Japan and abroad. The dorm has 300 private single rooms and 18 family units. The shared lounges and kitchens used by students in the single rooms often turn into places of exchange and discussion amongst students. As a general rule all students reside in the student dorms, with only a handful of students living in nearby apartments.
The gymnasium is open between 7am and midnight. The tennis court can be used anytime without a reservation until 10pm. There is a BBQ area beside the tennis courts and the expansive campus overlooking the Hakkai mountains is an ideal place for jogging.
Matsushita Library and Information Center (MLIC)