正在考虑去国際大学留学的各位：JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT 是财团法人亚洲学生文化协会和倍楽生（倍乐生）股份有限公司共同主办的面向外国留学生的日本留学信息网。 国際大学的国際関係学研究科、Graduate School of International Management等，不研究科的详细信息都分别登载在此信息网上。正在寻找国際大学的留学信息的各位同学，请利用此网查询。另外，在此网上登载着约1300条大学、大学院、短大、专门学校正在招收留学生的信息。
新泻县 / 私立
We’re headed to South Africa! If you have an interest in pursuing graduate studies in Japan and you’re near to Pretoria, come and visit!
The Study in Japan Fair is taking place at the Fortis Hotel Manor in Pretoria next Wednesday May 22nd. You can register your interest on our website at www.iuj.ac.jp/20190522.
Office of Admissions and Career Support (OACS)
The MLIC houses a collection of approximately 100,000 volumes, 80% of which are western publications. During term time the library is open until midnight. A meta-search engine allows online users access to a vast array of academic periodicals and journals. Users can also use their university network ID to access complete texts of 30,000 e-journal titles, both on and off the campus.
IUJ provides students the following computer network environments.
1. There are a total of 110 computers in the two PC rooms located in the library and and computer lounges in the student dormitories (SD2/SD3). Students have 24-hour free access to the internet and campus network service. There is also a separate PC room for students in the E-Business Management Program.
2. A Gigabit backbone network provides a high-speed network for users on campus.
3. Access to approximately 30 online databases.
4. Permanent internet access in each of the dorm rooms (cable LAN / wireless LAN)
5. Access to campus-shared folders and online databases from off campus.
6. Numerous LAN cable ports in the library and PC room, as well as the most up-to-date high-speed wireless LAN connection available in the library, PC rooms, study halls, student dormitory lounge, gymnasium and snack lounge.
7. All students are provided with their own network ID, e-mail address and personal folder on Google Drive.
8. The PCs in the computer rooms are all installed with the English version of Windows7 (can also input in Japanese)
9. Software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Symantec antivirus software is provided free of charge.
The student dormitory is a place where students deepen their experiences as global citizens, a place where male and female students of all nationalities live together freely, interacting with other students from both within Japan and abroad. The dorm has 300 private single rooms and 18 family units. The shared lounges and kitchens used by students in the single rooms often turn into places of exchange and discussion amongst students. As a general rule all students reside in the student dorms, with only a handful of students living in nearby apartments.
The gymnasium is open between 7am and midnight. The tennis court can be used anytime without a reservation until 10pm. There is a BBQ area beside the tennis courts and the expansive campus overlooking the Hakkai mountains is an ideal place for jogging.
Matsushita Library and Information Center (MLIC)