国際大学 유학을 생각하고 계시는 분들께 JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT는 재단법인 아시아학생문화협회와 주식회사 베네세코퍼레이션이 공동운영하고 있는 외국인 유학생을 위한 일본유학정보 사이트입니다. 国際大学 国際関係学研究科및Graduate School of International Management 등 연구과 별 상세 정보도 게재하고 있기 때문에, 国際大学 관한 유학정보를 찾고 계시는 분들은 꼭 이용해 보시기 바랍니다. 이 외에도 외국인 유학생을 모집을 하고 있는 1,300여 개의 대학・대학원・단기대학・전문학교의 정보도 게재하고 있습니다.
니가타현 / 사립
IUJ information session will be held on Saturday, February 2 in Roppongi, Tokyo.
If you are interested in learning about what IUJ offers, please come to see us.
The detail can be found at
If you are not in Tokyo, please head over to our website at www.iuj.ac.jp/admis for more details about applying!
The Research Institute is involved with an array of activities aimed at supporting and stimulating academic and research related activities at the International University of Japan. The function of the Research Institute, which has really only just begun to strengthen research activities inline with the mission of IUJ and the Institute, is focusing primarily on policy-orientated research projects aimed at finding resolutions to global issues faced by Japan and the rest of the world. For this reason, the Research Institute also provides assistance and support for joint research, including exchange and collaboration with overseas universities and research institutes.
The MLIC houses a collection of approximately 100,000 volumes, 80% of which are western publications. During term time the library is open until midnight. A meta-search engine allows online users access to a vast array of academic periodicals and journals. Users can also use their university network ID to access complete texts of 30,000 e-journal titles, both on and off the campus.
IUJ provides students the following computer network environments.
1. There are a total of 110 computers in the two PC rooms located in the library and and computer lounges in the student dormitories (SD2/SD3). Students have 24-hour free access to the internet and campus network service. There is also a separate PC room for students in the E-Business Management Program.
2. A Gigabit backbone network provides a high-speed network for users on campus.
3. Access to approximately 30 online databases.
4. Permanent internet access in each of the dorm rooms (cable LAN / wireless LAN)
5. Access to campus-shared folders and online databases from off campus.
6. Numerous LAN cable ports in the library and PC room, as well as the most up-to-date high-speed wireless LAN connection available in the library, PC rooms, study halls, student dormitory lounge, gymnasium and snack lounge.
7. All students are provided with their own network ID, e-mail address and personal folder on Google Drive.
8. The PCs in the computer rooms are all installed with the English version of Windows7 (can also input in Japanese)
9. Software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Symantec antivirus software is provided free of charge.
The student dormitory is a place where students deepen their experiences as global citizens, a place where male and female students of all nationalities live together freely, interacting with other students from both within Japan and abroad. The dorm has 300 private single rooms and 18 family units. The shared lounges and kitchens used by students in the single rooms often turn into places of exchange and discussion amongst students. As a general rule all students reside in the student dorms, with only a handful of students living in nearby apartments.
The gymnasium is open between 7am and midnight. The tennis court can be used anytime without a reservation until 10pm. There is a BBQ area beside the tennis courts and the expansive campus overlooking the Hakkai mountains is an ideal place for jogging.
Matsushita Library and Information Center (MLIC)