準備前往国際大学留學的各位：由財團法人亞洲學生文化協會及倍楽生（倍樂生）股份有限公司共同營運的JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT是提供外國留學生日本留學資訊的網站。国際大学国際関係学研究科、Graduate School of International Management等等，各研究科的詳細資訊都分別刊載在此網站。有需要国際大学留學資訊的各位同學，請多多利用此網站查詢。另外，此網站上也有刊載約招收留學生的1300所大學、大學院、短大、專門學校等資訊。
新瀉縣 / 私立
The IUJ online application for 2020 admissions is now available through IUJ’s website:
The 2020 Admissions Guidelines and the Scholarship Guidelines are also available at the same site.
☆New IUJ Brochure☆
Please come and study in a diverse international environment!
for Admission of International Relations Program, International Development Program, Public Management and Policy Analysis Program, Japan-Global Development Program and PhD programs.
for Admission of 2-year MBA Program, 1-year MBA Program and Japan-Global Development Program.
The MLIC houses a collection of approximately 100,000 volumes, 80% of which are western publications. During term time the library is open until midnight. A meta-search engine allows online users access to a vast array of academic periodicals and journals. Users can also use their university network ID to access complete texts of 30,000 e-journal titles, both on and off the campus.
IUJ provides students the following computer network environments.
1. There are a total of 110 computers in the two PC rooms located in the library and and computer lounges in the student dormitories (SD2/SD3). Students have 24-hour free access to the internet and campus network service. There is also a separate PC room for students in the E-Business Management Program.
2. A Gigabit backbone network provides a high-speed network for users on campus.
3. Access to approximately 30 online databases.
4. Permanent internet access in each of the dorm rooms (cable LAN / wireless LAN)
5. Access to campus-shared folders and online databases from off campus.
6. Numerous LAN cable ports in the library and PC room, as well as the most up-to-date high-speed wireless LAN connection available in the library, PC rooms, study halls, student dormitory lounge, gymnasium and snack lounge.
7. All students are provided with their own network ID, e-mail address and personal folder on Google Drive.
8. The PCs in the computer rooms are all installed with the English version of Windows7 (can also input in Japanese)
9. Software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Symantec antivirus software is provided free of charge.
The student dormitory is a place where students deepen their experiences as global citizens, a place where male and female students of all nationalities live together freely, interacting with other students from both within Japan and abroad. The dorm has 300 private single rooms and 18 family units. The shared lounges and kitchens used by students in the single rooms often turn into places of exchange and discussion amongst students. As a general rule all students reside in the student dorms, with only a handful of students living in nearby apartments.
The gymnasium is open between 7am and midnight. The tennis court can be used anytime without a reservation until 10pm. There is a BBQ area beside the tennis courts and the expansive campus overlooking the Hakkai mountains is an ideal place for jogging.
Matsushita Library and Information Center (MLIC)