Dành cho các bạn đang có dự định du học trường Senzoku Gakuen College of Music. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT là trang thông tin về du học Nhật Bản dành cho du học sinh nước ngoài, được đồng vận hành bởi Hiệp hội Asia Gakusei Bunka và Công ty cổ phần Benesse Corporation. Trang này đăng các thông tin Ngành Music của Senzoku Gakuen College of Music cũng như thông tin chi tiết về từng ngành học, nên nếu bạn đang tìm hiểu thông tin du học liên quan tới Senzoku Gakuen College of Music thì hãy sử dụng trang web này.Ngoài ra còn có cả thông tin của khoảng 1.300 trường đại học, cao học, trường đại học ngắn hạn, trường chuyên môn đang tiếp nhận du học sinh.
Kanagawa / Tư lập
1. Surrounded yourself with a well-equipped music environment featuring state-of-the-art-equipment as you learn computer-based composition , arrangement, audio recording, and acoustic technologies.
2. In private lessons, our expert faculty from diverse backgrounds directly provides guidance to students. In addition to digital input methods, students will also study orchestral and other forms of musical arrangement.
3. Students will also develop self-production skills through practical experience in handling events both on and off campus.
1. Apart from the Piano course, additional creative learning environments and systems are available such as PPP (Piano Professional Performance class) and P-Com (Piano and Composition master class).
2. Students are provided with numerous opportunities to take the stage, such as in piano concertos accompanied by an orchestra, solo work, and chamber music.
3. In addition to classical music, students can also study a wide variety of genres such as popular music and jazz.
1. Your instructors will be performers active in the music scene. Learn real-world skills with 30 band lessons per year.
2. The academic year is divided into 6 terms, with different instructors for each term.
3. Recording sessions are held at a pro studio 3 times per semester so you can check your own sound.
1. Students will take a full range of courses for strengthening their fundamental, true vocal abilities.
2. Learn and practice musical expression focusing on the three areas of opera, choral music, and solo performance.
3. A Popular Ensemble Masterclass based on classical vocalization methods is available.
1. Receive direct guidance from experienced top musicians.
2. Offers one of the most jazz classes in Japan with many opportunities to perform.
3. The course has joint programs with Berklee College of Music in the USA and many other international music institutions.
1. Receive lessons from our roster of 170 instructors actively performing throughout Japan and around the world.
2. Study group performance in diverse settings including orchestral music, wind music, chamber music, and in ensembles.
3. Gain experience and elevate your expressive technique through a wide range of performance opportunities.
1. Students can select to take either voice character or anime song private lessons in each year of their studies.
2. An authentic post-production studio is the central location for classes that include vocalization, pronunciation, acting, singing, dance, and event production.
3. Events are held twice a year for students to present their work. Students also have opportunities to collaborate with those taking other courses.
1. Our faculty of 24 instructors active at the front lines of the field provide customized lessons for students.
2. Study group performance in diverse settings including percussive ensembles, wind music, orchestral music, and chamber music.
3. Musical groups on campus practice Japanese taiko drumming, gamelan, angklung, folk instruments, marching percussion, steelpan, and other styles.
1. Students have a wide range of opportunities to take the stage in Broadway musicals, review performances, musical workshops, concerts, and collaborative works with jazz or traditional Japanese music.
2. Thoroughly study the fundamentals and applications of singing, acting, and dancing to improve both your technical and performance skills.
3. Students can choose to study electives in various genres such as Japanese dance, ballroom dancing, koto, and shamisen.
1. Students further their skills through high-quality private lessons, string ensembles, orchestral performance, and chamber music.
2. Pops concerts and other activities provide students with skills beyond classical performance.
3. Students can take special lessons with internationally-acclaimed performers.
1. Students can freely choose to take classes with “Global”, “Tani Momoko Ballet Company”, or “Asami Maki Ballet Company”.
2. Beyond ballet, students also have opportunities to study in a variety of dance genres and in music fundamentals.
3. Performances are held twice a year with live orchestral accompaniment.
1. Specialize in the study of Japanese musical instruments such as shamisen, koto, shakuhachi, Japanese taiko drumming, and flute.
2. Students will transcend schools of learning to perform in a variety of musical genres spanning from classical to contemporary.
3. Students will have opportunities to perform in collaboration with students in other courses, such as for musicals.
1. Study with instructors active on the forefront of jazz dance, street dance, and contemporary dance.
2. Learn the creative process behind dance choreography from professionals.
3. There are many opportunities to take the stage, with 2 performances held each year as well as collaborations with students from other courses.
1. Students acquire fundamental composition skills and develop their creativity through 2 kinds of private lessons (theory and technique).
2. The curriculum systematically covers the composition methods of the 20th century and onwards.
3. Students can present your compositions at Maeda Hall.
1. Students can focus on both classical and popular styles in their studies.
2. Practice sessions with a diverse range of ensembles are available.
3. Students are taught by top-class performers, composers, and conductors.
1. Learn to play over 20 different kinds of unique instruments.
2. Multifaceted studies include private lessons, composition and arrangement, and recording.
3. Students can combine 2 topics of study into their private lessons.
1. Students can take lessons in piano, voice, or an instrument of their choice.
2. From their first year, students will learn specialized knowledge for becoming instructors, including materials development and mock classroom practice.
3. In addition to teaching practice, students will also teach lessons off-campus and accumulate a diverse range of teaching experiences.
1. Practical studies starting from the first year
2. Over 200 performances a year through 18 diverse courses
3. Internships out in the field