早稲田大学 유학을 생각하고 계시는 분들께 JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT는 재단법인 아시아학생문화협회와 주식회사 베네세코퍼레이션이 공동운영하고 있는 외국인 유학생을 위한 일본유학정보 사이트입니다. 早稲田大学 정치경제 학부및기간이공 학부및사회과 학부및International Liberal Studies 학부및문화구상 학부및창조이공 학부및선진이공 학부및법 학부및문 학부및교육 학부및상 학부및인간과 학부및스포츠과 학부 등 학부 별 상세 정보도 게재하고 있기 때문에, 早稲田大学 관한 유학정보를 찾고 계시는 분들은 꼭 이용해 보시기 바랍니다. 이 외에도 외국인 유학생을 모집을 하고 있는 1,300여 개의 대학・대학원・단기대학・전문학교의 정보도 게재하고ㅇ 있습니다.
도쿄도 / 사립
Download guidelines for 2021 September Entry from the URL below.
Faculty of Science and Engineering
The faculty has placed an emphasis on “education through experimentation,” where students are able to actually interact with and experience subjects, and has established and enriched this educational model since its establishment.
Through hands-on courses based around experimentation and practical training, conducted in state-of-the-art experimental facilities, students are able to both gain a deeper understanding of the course topics and learn the basic techniques that will be needed in the future.
All dormitories house both Japanese and international students, allowing all students to enjoy an international environment.
[Dorms directly operated by Waseda]
- A total of three dorms: one male dorm, one female dorm and one co-ed dorm
- No meal plans are included (students may cook for themselves)
- Waseda International Student House (WISH) will open in the Nakano International Community Plaza in March 2014.
At WISH, we will implement Social Intelligence (SI) programs, which are meant to develop the skills needed to function as members of society.
[WID (Waseda International Dormitory)]
- A total of eight dorms: two male dorms, three female dorms and three co-ed dorm
- Located 10 minutes to 1 hour from all campuses
- Meals provided every morning and evening (except Sundays and national holidays)