準備前往早稲田大学留學的各位： 由財團法人亞洲學生文化協會及倍楽生（倍樂生）股份有限公司共同營運的JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT是提供外國留學生日本留學資訊的網站。早稲田大学政治經濟學部、基幹理工學部、社會科學部、International Liberal Studies學部、文化構想學部、創造理工學部、先進理工學部、法學部、文學部、教育學部、商學部、人間科學部、體育科學部等等，各科系的詳細資訊都分別刊載在此網站。有需要早稲田大学留學資訊的各位同學，請多多利用此網站查詢。另外，此網站上也有刊載約招收留學生的1300所大學、大學院、短大、專門學校等資訊。
東京都 / 私立
Download guidelines for 2021 September Entry from the URL below.
Faculty of Science and Engineering
The faculty has placed an emphasis on “education through experimentation,” where students are able to actually interact with and experience subjects, and has established and enriched this educational model since its establishment.
Through hands-on courses based around experimentation and practical training, conducted in state-of-the-art experimental facilities, students are able to both gain a deeper understanding of the course topics and learn the basic techniques that will be needed in the future.
All dormitories house both Japanese and international students, allowing all students to enjoy an international environment.
[Dorms directly operated by Waseda]
- A total of three dorms: one male dorm, one female dorm and one co-ed dorm
- No meal plans are included (students may cook for themselves)
- Waseda International Student House (WISH) will open in the Nakano International Community Plaza in March 2014.
At WISH, we will implement Social Intelligence (SI) programs, which are meant to develop the skills needed to function as members of society.
[WID (Waseda International Dormitory)]
- A total of eight dorms: two male dorms, three female dorms and three co-ed dorm
- Located 10 minutes to 1 hour from all campuses
- Meals provided every morning and evening (except Sundays and national holidays)