早稲田大学 유학을 생각하고 계시는 분들께 JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT는 재단법인 아시아학생문화협회와 주식회사 베네세코퍼레이션이 공동운영하고 있는 외국인 유학생을 위한 일본유학정보 사이트입니다. 早稲田大学 정치경제 학부및기간이공 학부및사회과 학부및International Liberal Studies 학부및문화구상 학부및창조이공 학부및선진이공 학부및법 학부및문 학부및교육 학부및상 학부및인간과 학부및스포츠과 학부 등 학부 별 상세 정보도 게재하고 있기 때문에, 早稲田大学 관한 유학정보를 찾고 계시는 분들은 꼭 이용해 보시기 바랍니다. 이 외에도 외국인 유학생을 모집을 하고 있는 1,300여 개의 대학・대학원・단기대학・전문학교의 정보도 게재하고ㅇ 있습니다.
도쿄도 / 사립
New English-based Master’s degree program will be launched in the area of Sport Sciences!
Waseda University Graduate School of Sport Sciences is proud to announce that an English-based two-year master’s degree program with two areas of specialization, “Health and Exercise Science” and “Sport Management,” starts in September, 2018. Application guideline will be scheduled to be posted to our website, in December 2017.
This new program is designed to expose students to advanced knowledge in each area of specialization and exciting research opportunities in the field and/or laboratory setting. With the completion of course work and research, graduates will be prepared to apply their knowledge and experience to improve the health and wellness of their community, pursue their professional career and contribute to the world of sport sciences in the 2020 Tokyo Olympic-Paralympic Games and beyond.
Please check the following URL.
All dormitories house both Japanese and international students, allowing all students to enjoy an international environment.
[Dorms directly operated by Waseda]
- A total of three dorms: one male dorm, one female dorm and one co-ed dorm
- No meal plans are included (students may cook for themselves)
- Waseda International Student House (WISH) will open in the Nakano International Community Plaza in March 2014.
At WISH, we will implement Social Intelligence (SI) programs, which are meant to develop the skills needed to function as members of society.
[WID (Waseda International Dormitory)]
- A total of nine dorms: three male dorms, five female dorms and one co-ed dorm
- Located 30 minutes to 1 hour from all campuses
- Meals provided every morning and evening (except Sundays and national holidays)