準備前往早稲田大学留學的各位： 由財團法人亞洲學生文化協會及倍楽生（倍樂生）股份有限公司共同營運的JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT是提供外國留學生日本留學資訊的網站。早稲田大学政治經濟學部、基幹理工學部、社會科學部、International Liberal Studies學部、文化構想學部、創造理工學部、先進理工學部、法學部、文學部、教育學部、商學部、人間科學部、體育科學部等等，各科系的詳細資訊都分別刊載在此網站。有需要早稲田大学留學資訊的各位同學，請多多利用此網站查詢。另外，此網站上也有刊載約招收留學生的1300所大學、大學院、短大、專門學校等資訊。
東京都 / 私立
New English-based Master’s degree program will be launched in the area of Sport Sciences!
Waseda University Graduate School of Sport Sciences is proud to announce that an English-based two-year master’s degree program with two areas of specialization, “Health and Exercise Science” and “Sport Management,” starts in September, 2018. Application guideline will be scheduled to be posted to our website, in December 2017.
This new program is designed to expose students to advanced knowledge in each area of specialization and exciting research opportunities in the field and/or laboratory setting. With the completion of course work and research, graduates will be prepared to apply their knowledge and experience to improve the health and wellness of their community, pursue their professional career and contribute to the world of sport sciences in the 2020 Tokyo Olympic-Paralympic Games and beyond.
Please check the following URL.
All dormitories house both Japanese and international students, allowing all students to enjoy an international environment.
[Dorms directly operated by Waseda]
- A total of three dorms: one male dorm, one female dorm and one co-ed dorm
- No meal plans are included (students may cook for themselves)
- Waseda International Student House (WISH) will open in the Nakano International Community Plaza in March 2014.
At WISH, we will implement Social Intelligence (SI) programs, which are meant to develop the skills needed to function as members of society.
[WID (Waseda International Dormitory)]
- A total of nine dorms: three male dorms, five female dorms and one co-ed dorm
- Located 30 minutes to 1 hour from all campuses
- Meals provided every morning and evening (except Sundays and national holidays)