Bagi Anda yang ingin melanjutkan studi ke Osaka Kyoiku University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT merupakan situs informasi studi di Jepang untuk para pelajar/mahasiswa(i) mancanegara yang dikelola bersama oleh The Asian Students Cultural Association (ABK) dan Benesse Corp. Kami menyediakan informasi rinci per fakultas, termasuk Fakultas Education, Osaka Kyoiku University. Bagi yang mencari informasi melanjutkan studi ke Osaka Kyoiku University, silakan memanfaatkannya. Selain itu, kami juga menyediakan informasi sekitar 1300 universitas, pascasarjana, universitas yunior, akademi kejuruan yang siap menerima mahasiswa(i) mancanegara.
Osaka / Sekolah negeri
Osaka Kyoiku University has over 140 years of history and tradition, and is one of Japan’s few nationally-established education universities. The Department of Education provides programs for cultivating teachers and educators, and the Department of Educational Collaboration provides a wide-ranging education together with advanced, specialized knowledge and skills. Furthermore, our Graduate School (Master’s program) also accepts international students. As a comprehensive education university, we strive to train skilled instructors with excellent teaching abilities and human resources who can contribute to the development of society.
• As a national university, the tuition is very reasonable.
• Approximately 70% of international students are eligible for waivers for half or all of the cost of tuition.
• Osaka is a great destination for international students. Kyoto, Nara, and Hyogo are close by.
• We have dormitories for international students. (Monthly fees are between 5,300 yen and 8,630 yen (utilities are separate). If demand for rooms is high, they may be assigned by a lottery.)
• The university is situated in a national park, making for a perfect learning environment that is rich in nature.
• Osaka Kyoiku University was awarded the top prize of the “Study Abroad in Japan Awards 2015” in the West Japan National School division as the school most recommended for international students. It was noted that the award was decided based on factors such as the university’s friendliness towards international students.
(Japanese language website)