JPSS, Informasi universitas dan pasca sarjana di Jepang > Mencari tempat belajar sekolah dari Tokyo Universitas > Showa Women's University > Environmental Science and Design
Bagi Anda yang ingin melanjutkan studi ke Showa Women's University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT merupakan situs informasi studi di Jepang untuk para pelajar/mahasiswa(i) mancanegara yang dikelola bersama oleh The Asian Students Cultural Association (ABK) dan Benesse Corp. Kami menyediakan informasi rinci per fakultas, termasuk Fakultas Humanities and CultureatauFakultas Life and Environmental SciencesatauFakultas Humanities and Social SciencesatauFakultas Global BusinessatauFakultas International HumanitiesatauFakultas Environmental Science and Design, Showa Women's University. Bagi yang mencari informasi melanjutkan studi ke Showa Women's University, silakan memanfaatkannya. Selain itu, kami juga menyediakan informasi sekitar 1300 universitas, pascasarjana, universitas yunior, akademi kejuruan yang siap menerima mahasiswa(i) mancanegara.
Tokyo / Sekolah swasta
【Showa Women's University】
Infomation for international prospective students.
*New Topics is here!
Our "Open Campus" will be held on the following dates!
Mar. 26: Canceled
Jun. 21: 10:00-15:00
Jul. 19: 10:00-15:00
Aug. 22 & 23: 10:00-15:00
Dec. 12: 13:30-17:00
Specifically, please check the site of "General Entrance Examination for International Students".
Due to the spread of COVID-19 infection, the entrance examination requirements and contents of the "Open Campus" may be partially changed.
If we change it, we will notify you on the entrance examination information site of the university, so please be sure to check it.
We educate our students to develop knowledge and skills in the designing of human environments. After completing introductory courses to learn the basics of environmental design, students choose one of the four specialized courses: Production Design, Architecture and Interior Design, Product Design, and Clothing Design and Management.
We seek people who understand the educational goals and academic requirements of Showa Women’s University, and who are able to work creatively in design. Applicants should be able to participate as a member of a team, and should be eager to contribute to diversifying society. Furthermore, we accept people with the capacity and ability to successfully complete the course of study of the department. We therefore recruit applicants through various and comprehensive entrance methods.
(1) Recommended field of study and subjects to learn before entrance
• Language Arts: The student should be able to understand what she reads, and should be able to express her opinions logically and precisely.
• Mathematics: The student should have basic knowledge regarding practical science, and be able to apply it.
• Art: The student should have an appreciation and understanding of art and be able to express herself about art.
• Foreign Language: The student should acquire the four skills of English required before graduation and be able to utilize the language.
(2) Learning habits to have before entrance
• Being aware of and interested in current trends in society and the environment.
• The student should have the ability to conduct research by gathering information from a variety of sources.
• The student should examine the content researched, and form an opinion of her own.
• The student should be creative enough to come up with original ideas, and to express herself about them.