準備前往広島大学留學的各位： 由財團法人亞洲學生文化協會及倍楽生（倍樂生）股份有限公司共同營運的JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT是提供外國留學生日本留學資訊的網站。広島大学総合科学部国際共創学科學部、Integrated Arts and Sciences學部、Letters學部、Education學部、Law學部、Economics學部、Science學部、Medicine學部、Dentistry學部、Engineering學部、Applied Biological Science學部、Pharmaceutical Sciences學部、Informatics and Data Science學部等等，各科系的詳細資訊都分別刊載在此網站。有需要広島大学留學資訊的各位同學，請多多利用此網站查詢。另外，此網站上也有刊載約招收留學生的1300所大學、大學院、短大、專門學校等資訊。
廣島縣 / 國立
IGS student won first place in French speech contest!
IGS encourages students to study not only English, but also other foreign languages. Now Ms. Gankhuyag Erdenesolongo, IGS student from Mongolia, has won the 32nd Beginners French Speech Contest in Kyushu, organized by the Insititute Francais in Kyushu. As a prize, she received a round-trip ticket to Paris.
The IGS Department provides a liberal arts curriculum to develop a diverse approach to exploring and solving current global issues by utilizing an integrative perspective incorporating humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences. Consequently, knowledge and skills learnt through the curriculum should guide students to the exploration of and possible solutions to issues that modern society is currently facing around the globe.
1. Full-time 4-year undergraduate program taught in English.
2. Language competence: Students will be competent in English and Japanese.
3. Interdisciplinary arts and sciences education: Students will have a wider perspective when solving problems related global issues in society.
4. Integrative perspectives and cooperative skills: Students will be able to think beyond nationality, region, religion, culture, and language.
5. Careers after graduation: Students will be ready to work in Japan or abroad, or pursue academic careers at graduate schools.
“Everything that I thought was obvious or normal, wasn’t really obvious or normal.” That’s what Japan taught me when I came here as an exchange student from Germany many years ago. New discoveries in the world start from questioning your own beliefs and opinions. All of you who are curious about the world, why don’t you come to IGS? Let us build the capacity to search for new ways of thinking, to connect with other people, to think in an integrative manner and to imagine the world together in order to start acting! (Carolin Funck)