Trang thông tin về du học đại học,cao học tại Nhật JPSS > Tìm nơi du học từ Niigata Cao học > International University of Japan > Graduate School of International Relations
Dành cho các bạn đang có dự định du học trường International University of Japan. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT là trang thông tin về du học Nhật Bản dành cho du học sinh nước ngoài, được đồng vận hành bởi Hiệp hội Asia Gakusei Bunka và Công ty cổ phần Benesse Corporation. Trang này đăng các thông tinGraduate School of International RelationshoặcGraduate School of International Management của International University of Japan cũng như thông tin chi tiết về từng khoa nghiên cứu, nên nếu bạn đang tìm hiểu thông tin du học liên quan tới International University of Japan thì hãy sứ dụng trang này.Ngoài ra còn có cả thông tin của khoảng 1.300 trường đại học, cao học, trường đại học ngắn hạn, trường chuyên môn đang tiếp nhận du học sinh.
【International University of Japan(IUJ)】Open Campus on May 13
IUJ will hold the Open Campus on Saturday, May 13, between 11:00am and 3:00pm. You can look around campus and town, talk with students and meet faculty member(s) individually. In addition, there will be the International Festival (School Festival) by IUJ students between 2 pm and 6 pm (tentative).
Please join this special event and feel the IUJ EXPERIENCE! Your friends and family are also welcome!
For more detail of the Open Campus, please see the news page which is available at:
For the International Festival:
Office of Admissions and Career Support
International University of Japan (IUJ)
The Research Institute is involved with an array of activities aimed at supporting and stimulating academic and research related activities at the International University of Japan. The function of the Research Institute, which has really only just begun to strengthen research activities inline with the mission of IUJ and the Institute, is focusing primarily on policy-orientated research projects aimed at finding resolutions to global issues faced by Japan and the rest of the world. For this reason, the Research Institute also provides assistance and support for joint research, including exchange and collaboration with overseas universities and research institutes.
The MLIC houses a collection of approximately 100,000 volumes, 80% of which are western publications. During term time the library is open until midnight. A meta-search engine allows online users access to a vast array of academic periodicals and journals. Users can also use their university network ID to access complete texts of 30,000 e-journal titles, both on and off the campus.
IUJ provides students the following computer network environments.
1. There are a total of 110 computers in the two PC rooms located in the library and and computer lounges in the student dormitories (SD2/SD3). Students have 24-hour free access to the internet and campus network service. There is also a separate PC room for students in the E-Business Management Program.
2. A Gigabit backbone network provides a high-speed network for users on campus.
3. Access to approximately 30 online databases.
4. Permanent internet access in each of the dorm rooms (cable LAN / wireless LAN)
5. Access to campus-shared folders and online databases from off campus.
6. Numerous LAN cable ports in the library and PC room, as well as the most up-to-date high-speed wireless LAN connection available in the library, PC rooms, study halls, student dormitory lounge, gymnasium and snack lounge.
7. All students are provided with their own network ID, e-mail address and personal folder on Google Drive.
8. The PCs in the computer rooms are all installed with the English version of Windows7 (can also input in Japanese)
9. Software, including Microsoft Office 2010 and Symantec antivirus software is provided free of charge.
The student dormitory is a place where students deepen their experiences as global citizens, a place where male and female students of all nationalities live together freely, interacting with other students from both within Japan and abroad. The dorm has 300 private single rooms and 18 family units. The shared lounges and kitchens used by students in the single rooms often turn into places of exchange and discussion amongst students. As a general rule all students reside in the student dorms, with only a handful of students living in nearby apartments.
The gymnasium is open between 7am and midnight. The tennis court can be used anytime without a reservation until 10pm. There is a BBQ area beside the tennis courts and the expansive campus overlooking the Hakkai mountains is an ideal place for jogging.
Matsushita Library and Information Center (MLIC)