JPSS, for information about studying in Japan's universities and graduate schools. > Search Japanese Universities in Tokyo. > Digital Hollywood University
To Foreign Students Considering Studying in Digital Hollywood University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT is a website jointly operated by The Asian Students Cultural Association and Benesse Corporation. It provides information about studying in Japan.
The website also provides detailed information about Digital Hollywood University and its faculty of Digital Communications. Take full advantage of the site to learn everything you would like to know about Digital Hollywood University.
In addition, information for about 1,300 universities, graduate schools, two-year colleges, and vocational schools that accept foreign students is also posted.
Tokyo / Private
DHU has established a unique curriculum for systematic and progressive study within a single school in a dedicated department.
Digital Hollywood University is a private university located in Tokyo, Japan. It offers a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Digital Communication and 2-year master’s degree in Digital Content Management. The content of this field of study includes digital expression basics such as film, 3DCG, programming, web design and animation. Students will learn about various aspects of Japanese pop culture and the latest digital technologies.
The 4-year program provides an opportunity to develop talent capable of creating a new future with advanced professional expertise, international awareness, education in the liberal arts, and social and communication skills.
Six Characteristics of DHU:
1. Integrated curriculum for generating new value in the future
2. A dedicated team of professional faculty members who are active in the content and IT industries
3. Bilingual education and study abroad programs aimed at developing global talent
4. An unmatched industry network provides opportunities for students to realize their dreams
5. A quarterly system following international standards offers highly effective instruction and freedom of choice
6. A liberal arts education which is essential as a source of creative expression