Jointly operated by the Asian Students Cultural Association and Benesse Corporation, JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT is a website, which posts information on approximately 1300 universities, graduate schools, two-year colleges, vocational schools that are accepting international students.
Related information about Matsuyama University is posted here and the specific details about the faculties of Economics, Business Administration, Humanities, Law, and Medical Pharmaceutical Science including information about entrance examination such as quota for admission and the number of successful applicants and guides for the facilities, access, and other information necessary for international students so please feel free to make use of our website.
Ehime / Private
|Address||4-2 Bunkyo-cho, Matsuyama-shi, Ehime|
|Department to contact||International Center Office|
|International Students Examination||There is special selection.|
|Admission capacity||a few (for the 2017 school year)|
|Applicants||0 (for the 2016 school year)|
|Successful candidates||0 (for the 2016 school year)|
|Number of international students||1 (for the 2016 school year)|
|Number of privately financed international students||0 (for the 2016 school year)|
|Application fee||15,000 yen (for the 2017 school year)|
|Admission fee||200,000 yen (for the 2017 school year)|
|Tuition per year||780,000 yen (for the 2017 school year)|
|Other expenses||44,660 yen (for the 2017 school year)|
|Remarks||Paid admissions fees will not be returned. Payments made by international students excluding admissions fees will be returned if an admissions withdrawal notice is delivered to us by March 31, 2017.|
|Distribution of application forms||Beginning of June|
|Availability of previous exams||No previous exams available.|
|Entry (Spring)||April, 2017 entry|
|Application category||Entrance Examination for International Students|
|Starting date for application submission||January 5, 2017|
|Deadline of application||January 12, 2017|
|Notification of examination result||January 27, 2017|
|Deadline of enrollment procedures||March 8, 2017(First deadline) March 23, 2017(Second deadline)|
|Admission procedures - Application from outside Japan||Available.|
|Admission procedures - Visiting Japan for entrance exam||Not necessary.|
|Sections of exam prepared by the college or university||Application screening process|
|Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) - Designated subjects||Japanese as a Foreign Language|
|Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) - Referred exam||Exams from June, 2016 onwards|
|English examination||Using TOEFL or TOEIC Scores|
|Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)||You must take the N1 (Level 1) examination. The result does not matter.|
1) The applicant has been designated by MEXT (a student receiving the Japanese Government Scholarship)
2) The applicant must fulfill the conditions (1) through (3) below.
(1) The applicant does not hold Japanese nationality, and has completed 12 years of school education outside of Japan, or has a status equivalent to this condition.
(2) The applicant must have taken the subject "Japanese as a Foreign Language" of the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU), held by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) in or after June 2016. However, for applications from outside of Japan in countries/cities where the EJU is not held, applicants must have taken level N1 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), which is held by The Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (JEES), and the test must have been taken in or after December 2015. Note that the applicant's Japanese language level must meet the standards set by the Immigration Bureau of Japan.
(3) The applicant must have taken the TOEFL or TOEIC exam. However, this is not required for high school graduates or expected graduates whose education took place in English.
Last update: Jun. 03, 2016