Dành cho các bạn đang có dự định du học trường Hosei University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT là trang thông tin về du học Nhật Bản dành cho du học sinh nước ngoài, được đồng vận hành bởi Hiệp hội Asia Gakusei Bunka và Công ty cổ phần Benesse Corporation. Trang này đăng các thông tin Ngành EconomicshoặcNgành Business AdministrationhoặcNgành Sustainability StudieshoặcNgành Global and Interdisciplinary StudieshoặcNgành Japanese Language ProgramhoặcNgành LawhoặcNgành LettershoặcNgành Social ScienceshoặcNgành Intercultural CommunicationhoặcNgành Social Policy and AdministrationhoặcNgành Lifelong Learning and Career StudieshoặcNgành Engineering and DesignhoặcNgành Bioscience and Applied ChemistryhoặcNgành Science and EngineeringhoặcNgành Sports and Health StudieshoặcNgành Computer and Information Sciences của Hosei University cũng như thông tin chi tiết về từng ngành học, nên nếu bạn đang tìm hiểu thông tin du học liên quan tới Hosei University thì hãy sử dụng trang web này.Ngoài ra còn có cả thông tin của khoảng 1.300 trường đại học, cao học, trường đại học ngắn hạn, trường chuyên môn đang tiếp nhận du học sinh.
Tokyo / Tư lập
The application guidelines for the Fall 2022 admission are available at the link below.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Economics are constantly involved in our day-to-day lives. Shopping, traveling, even using your phone are all different kinds of economic activity. While students of business administration study from the perspective of companies and organizations, in economics, approaches are made in respect to overall societies and markets. It is a field of research that has deep ties with our daily lives.
The Faculty of Economics at Hosei University has a long history of over 90 years, and it holds a tradition and a breadth of research that few institutions in Japan can match. Many graduates from this program have gone out to excel in fields of economics and business, as well as other fields. This has lead to a wide-ranging, strong network that supports students' research activities and internship programs for a more comprehensive learning experience. Economics is also one of the fields in which the Nobel Prize is awarded, and has a worldwide platform. The Faculty of Economics builds on the research and accomplishments of its long history, innovating to keep in step with the changing times, providing a world-class learning environment in the field of economics.
Students select from courses in social systems, political measures information, and environmental culture, learning the fundamental theories of economics before proceeding to the analysis of modern economies. Student will learn how to solve political issues that involve current themes in economics, such as the environment and culture.
The department is composed of subjects in the 3 categories of international business, international cooperation, and regional studies. Students will learn to approach international activities undertaken by businesses, NPOs, and other entities with the sensibilities of a global citizen.
This department emphasizes corporate accounting analysis, business English, and the improvement of information processing skills. Students will gain the skills needed to be able to provide consultation regarding business management through a solid foundation of study in specialized topics including corporate economics, corporate accounting, industrial organization, and macroeconomics.
Department of Economics will establish a new academic course called “IGESS” from Fall 2018.
1. Study with others from Japanese and various other cultural backgrounds;
2. Studying in Tokyo – one of the world’s safest and most appealing international cities;
3. Spending the first three semesters on the Ichigaya Campus in central Tokyo attending the First Year Seminar, Japanese, Academic Skills and Liberal Arts classes, and the following five semesters on the beautiful, spacious Tama Campus in suburban Tokyo taking major subjects offered by four faculties (Economics, Social Sciences, Social Policy and Administration, and Sports and Health Studies);
4. Learning economics from the first semester, and from the fourth semester taking specialized courses in Economic Theory and Application, Applied Global Economics and Global Business, and Business English and Communication;
5. Enjoying opportunities to spend an academic year at one of Hosei University’s overseas partner universities;
6. Being able to improve your Japanese via language lessons separately offered to students wishing to become competent in business Japanese; and
7. Engaging in career-building corporate internship programs.