Bagi Anda yang ingin melanjutkan studi ke Hosei University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT merupakan situs informasi studi di Jepang untuk para pelajar/mahasiswa(i) mancanegara yang dikelola bersama oleh The Asian Students Cultural Association (ABK) dan Benesse Corp. Kami menyediakan informasi rinci per fakultas, termasuk Fakultas EconomicsatauFakultas Business AdministrationatauFakultas Sustainability StudiesatauFakultas Global and Interdisciplinary StudiesatauFakultas Japanese Language ProgramatauFakultas LawatauFakultas LettersatauFakultas Social SciencesatauFakultas Intercultural CommunicationatauFakultas Social Policy and AdministrationatauFakultas Lifelong Learning and Career StudiesatauFakultas Engineering and DesignatauFakultas Bioscience and Applied ChemistryatauFakultas Science and EngineeringatauFakultas Sports and Health StudiesatauFakultas Computer and Information Sciences, Hosei University. Bagi yang mencari informasi melanjutkan studi ke Hosei University, silakan memanfaatkannya. Selain itu, kami juga menyediakan informasi sekitar 1300 universitas, pascasarjana, universitas yunior, akademi kejuruan yang siap menerima mahasiswa(i) mancanegara.
Tokyo / Sekolah swasta
The application guidelines for the Fall 2022 admission are available at the link below.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Economics are constantly involved in our day-to-day lives. Shopping, traveling, even using your phone are all different kinds of economic activity. While students of business administration study from the perspective of companies and organizations, in economics, approaches are made in respect to overall societies and markets. It is a field of research that has deep ties with our daily lives.
The Faculty of Economics at Hosei University has a long history of over 90 years, and it holds a tradition and a breadth of research that few institutions in Japan can match. Many graduates from this program have gone out to excel in fields of economics and business, as well as other fields. This has lead to a wide-ranging, strong network that supports students' research activities and internship programs for a more comprehensive learning experience. Economics is also one of the fields in which the Nobel Prize is awarded, and has a worldwide platform. The Faculty of Economics builds on the research and accomplishments of its long history, innovating to keep in step with the changing times, providing a world-class learning environment in the field of economics.
Students select from courses in social systems, political measures information, and environmental culture, learning the fundamental theories of economics before proceeding to the analysis of modern economies. Student will learn how to solve political issues that involve current themes in economics, such as the environment and culture.
The department is composed of subjects in the 3 categories of international business, international cooperation, and regional studies. Students will learn to approach international activities undertaken by businesses, NPOs, and other entities with the sensibilities of a global citizen.
This department emphasizes corporate accounting analysis, business English, and the improvement of information processing skills. Students will gain the skills needed to be able to provide consultation regarding business management through a solid foundation of study in specialized topics including corporate economics, corporate accounting, industrial organization, and macroeconomics.
Department of Economics will establish a new academic course called “IGESS” from Fall 2018.
1. Study with others from Japanese and various other cultural backgrounds;
2. Studying in Tokyo – one of the world’s safest and most appealing international cities;
3. Spending the first three semesters on the Ichigaya Campus in central Tokyo attending the First Year Seminar, Japanese, Academic Skills and Liberal Arts classes, and the following five semesters on the beautiful, spacious Tama Campus in suburban Tokyo taking major subjects offered by four faculties (Economics, Social Sciences, Social Policy and Administration, and Sports and Health Studies);
4. Learning economics from the first semester, and from the fourth semester taking specialized courses in Economic Theory and Application, Applied Global Economics and Global Business, and Business English and Communication;
5. Enjoying opportunities to spend an academic year at one of Hosei University’s overseas partner universities;
6. Being able to improve your Japanese via language lessons separately offered to students wishing to become competent in business Japanese; and
7. Engaging in career-building corporate internship programs.