JPSS, Informasi universitas dan pasca sarjana di Jepang > Mencari tempat belajar sekolah dari Chiba Universitas > Edogawa University > Media and Communication
Bagi Anda yang ingin melanjutkan studi ke Edogawa University. JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT merupakan situs informasi studi di Jepang untuk para pelajar/mahasiswa(i) mancanegara yang dikelola bersama oleh The Asian Students Cultural Association (ABK) dan Benesse Corp. Kami menyediakan informasi rinci per fakultas, termasuk Fakultas Media and CommunicationatauFakultas Sociology, Edogawa University. Bagi yang mencari informasi melanjutkan studi ke Edogawa University, silakan memanfaatkannya. Selain itu, kami juga menyediakan informasi sekitar 1300 universitas, pascasarjana, universitas yunior, akademi kejuruan yang siap menerima mahasiswa(i) mancanegara.
Chiba / Sekolah swasta
The center provides support to international students for their studies and daily life at the university. If there is anything you do not understand or anything that worries you, please come and speak with us. Staff in charge of helping international students are on-hand to provide consultations for matters regarding students' daily lives.
Edogawa University has established the following admission fee and facilities fee reduction programs to encourage privately-financed international students from a wide variety of countries to come and study with an advantage compared to general Japanese students.
1,229,000 yen for the first year (779,000 yen upon enrollment procedures, and 450,000 yen in October for the second semester)
1,023,000 yen per year for the 2nd year onwards (573,000 yen in April for the first semester, and 450,000 yen in October for the second semester)
Students who fulfill criteria for their grades may apply by themselves for a reduction in second semester tuition.
Students can receive a waiver for 210,000 yen of the second semester tuition listed above (the payment amount for the second semester becomes 240,000 yen).
- Consultation is available regarding deferral of payment or payment in installments.
- There are no additional fees required for our enrollee notebook computer lending program.
- First-year students have Japanese language as a required course held twice a week. Students aim to acquire JLPT level N2 proficiency by the end of their first year.
- All second-year students take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Edogawa University pays the testing fees for students.
- Once a year, all international students take the J.TEST Test of Practical Japanese to objectively assess their language skills.
- Japanese language lessons are assigned according to students' abilities based on Japanese language test results (with kanji-user and non-kanji-user classes).
- Students with lower Japanese language test scores are provided with supplementary individual guidance (as extracurricular lessons).
A welcome party is held for new international students in early April to help them build relationships with their classmates as well as with senior class members and faculty.
In November, international students go on a bus tour to experience Japan's sights and culture while building friendships with their fellow international students and university faculty and staff.