2020/10/02 Ryukoku University Japanese Culture and Language Program
Application for the Special Exam for Japanese Culture and Language Program will close soon!
Deadline of application for Ryukoku University's Japanese Culture and Language Program for admission in April 2021 is Friday.
Application period: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 - Friday, October 2, 2020 (documents must be arrived by the date.)
Ryukoku University's Japanese Language and Culture Program (JCLP) is a one-year program for studying Japanese language and culture, offering classes in subjects related to the Japanese language and a wide range of subjects related to Japanese culture. It is an ideal course for those who wish to prepare for admission to a Japanese university or graduate school.
(1) Each semester, students are divided into classes according to their level of Japanese language proficiency in Japanese-related subjects.
(2) Subjects related to Japanese affairs and special lectures on Japanese culture and society are offered in the afternoon.
(3) Through extracurricular classes in Japanese-related subjects, students have the opportunity to learn about Kyoto's traditional culture and performing arts.
(4) The students can use all the facilities (library, information processing facilities, etc.) available to the general students of Ryukoku University.
(5) We have a recommendation system for international students to enter the undergraduate and junior colleges of Ryukoku University.