準備前往大阪教育大学留學的各位： 由財團法人亞洲學生文化協會及倍楽生（倍樂生）股份有限公司共同營運的Japan Study Support是提供外國留學生日本留學資訊的網站。大阪教育大学教育學部等等，各科系的詳細資訊都分別刊載在此網站。有需要大阪教育大学留學資訊的各位同學，請多多利用此網站查詢。另外，此網站上也有刊載約招收留學生的1300所大學、大學院、短大、專門學校等資訊。
大阪府 / 國立
Osaka Kyoiku University has over 140 years of history and tradition, and is one of Japan’s few nationally-established education universities. The Department of Education provides programs for cultivating teachers and educators, and the Department of Educational Collaboration (scheduled to open in 2017) provides a wide-ranging education together with advanced, specialized knowledge and skills. Furthermore, our Graduate School (Master’s program) also accepts international students. As a comprehensive education university, we strive to train skilled instructors with excellent teaching abilities and human resources who can contribute to the development of society.
• As a national university, the tuition is very reasonable.
• Approximately 70% of international students are eligible for waivers for half or all of the cost of tuition.
• Osaka is a great destination for international students. Kyoto, Nara, and Hyogo are close by.
• We have dormitories for international students. (Monthly fees are between 5,300 yen and 8,630 yen (utilities are separate). If demand for rooms is high, they may be assigned by a lottery.)
• The university is situated in a national park, making for a perfect learning environment that is rich in nature.
• Osaka Kyoiku University was awarded the top prize of the “Study Abroad in Japan Awards 2015” in the West Japan National School division as the school most recommended for international students. It was noted that the award was decided based on factors such as the university’s friendliness towards international students.
(Japanese language website)